Duck Lake Immigration


In Duck Lake Immigrants account for 13.34% of the population. The other 86.66% of the Duck Lake population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants86.66 %
Immigrants13.34 %
comments powered by Disqus