Dundalk Immigration


In Dundalk Immigrants account for 9.05% of the population. The other 90.95% of the Dundalk population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants90.95 %
Immigrants9.05 %
comments powered by Disqus