Dunnville immigrant age at arrival


In Dunnville Immigrants account for 8.13% of the population. The other 91.87% of the Dunnville population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Dunnville came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. This accounts for 27.3% of the immigrant population and 2.22% of the total population. 27.16% of the immigrant population and 2.21% of the entire Dunnville population came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. 24.93% of the immigrant population and 2.03% of the entire Dunnville population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 18.11% of the immigrant population and 1.47% of the entire Dunnville population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 2.51% of the immigrant population and 0.20% of the entire Dunnville population came to Canada at the age of 45 years and over.

StatisticPercentage
5 to 14 years27.30 %
25 to 44 years27.16 %
15 to 24 years24.93 %
Under 5 years18.11 %
45 years and over2.51 %
comments powered by Disqus