Dutton Immigration Continent


In Dutton Immigrants account for 4.72% of the population. The other 95.28% of the Dutton population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Dutton is Europe which accounts for 71.43% of the immigrant population and 3.37% of the total population. 17.14% of the immigrant population and 0.81% of the entire Dutton population come from Americas. 11.43% of the immigrant population and 0.54% of the entire Dutton population come from Asia.

StatisticPercentage
Europe71.43 %
Americas17.14 %
Asia11.43 %
comments powered by Disqus