Edson Housing Condominiums


In Edson most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 92.47% of homes in Edson. The other 7.53% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development92.47 %
part of a condominium development7.53 %
comments powered by Disqus