Elkford Housing Condominiums


In Elkford most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 85.86% of homes in Elkford. The other 14.14% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development85.86 %
part of a condominium development14.14 %
comments powered by Disqus