Elkford Citizenship


In Elkford Non Canadian citizens account for 4.95% of the population. The other 95.05% of the Elkford population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens95.05 %
Not Canadian citizens4.95 %
comments powered by Disqus