Elliot Lake Immigration Year


In Elliot Lake Immigrants account for 12.49% of the population. The other 87.51% of the Elliot Lake population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Elliot Lake came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 63.44% of the immigrant population and 7.95% of the total population. 23.66% of the immigrant population and 2.96% of the entire Elliot Lake population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 8.6% of the immigrant population and 1.08% of the entire Elliot Lake population came to Canada 1981 to 1990. 3.23% of the immigrant population and 0.40% of the entire Elliot Lake population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 1.08% of the immigrant population and 0.13% of the entire Elliot Lake population came to Canada 2001 to 2011.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197163.44 %
1971 to 198023.66 %
1981 to 19908.60 %
1991 to 20003.23 %
2001 to 20111.08 %
comments powered by Disqus