Elmvale Visible Minorities


In Elmvale the population is made up of 1.15% visible minorities. The other 98.85% of the Elmvale population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Elmvale is Korean which accounts for 44.44% of the visible minority population and 0.27% of the total population. The Black visible minority accounts for 33.33% of the visible minority population and 0.20% of the entire Elmvale population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 22.22% of the visible minority population and 0.14% of the entire Elmvale population.

StatisticPercentage
Korean44.44 %
Black33.33 %
Japanese22.22 %
comments powered by Disqus