Erin Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Erin 64.2% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 17.2% of home owners in Erin spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 18.9% of the rented homes in Erin are subsidized and the remaining 81.1% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 44.5% of tenants in Erin spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage64.20%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home17.20%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers18.90%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs44.50%
comments powered by Disqus