Erin Immigration Year


In Erin Immigrants account for 13.57% of the population. The other 86.43% of the Erin population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Erin came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 44.09% of the immigrant population and 6.00% of the total population. 21.1% of the immigrant population and 2.87% of the entire Erin population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 15.28% of the immigrant population and 2.08% of the entire Erin population came to Canada 1981 to 1990. 9.92% of the immigrant population and 1.35% of the entire Erin population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 9.61% of the immigrant population and 1.31% of the entire Erin population came to Canada 2001 to 2011.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197144.09 %
1971 to 198021.10 %
1981 to 199015.28 %
1991 to 20009.92 %
2001 to 20119.61 %
comments powered by Disqus