Farnham immigrant age at arrival


In Farnham Immigrants account for 2.21% of the population. The other 97.79% of the Farnham population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Farnham came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. This accounts for 40.54% of the immigrant population and 0.81% of the total population. 21.62% of the immigrant population and 0.43% of the entire Farnham population came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. 18.92% of the immigrant population and 0.38% of the entire Farnham population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 18.92% of the immigrant population and 0.38% of the entire Farnham population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years.

StatisticPercentage
15 to 24 years40.54 %
25 to 44 years21.62 %
Under 5 years18.92 %
5 to 14 years18.92 %
comments powered by Disqus