Fenelon Falls Visible Minorities


In Fenelon Falls the population is made up of 1.76% visible minorities. The other 98.24% of the Fenelon Falls population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Fenelon Falls is South Asian which accounts for 26.51% of the visible minority population and 0.46% of the total population. The Black visible minority accounts for 21.29% of the visible minority population and 0.37% of the entire Fenelon Falls population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 18.47% of the visible minority population and 0.32% of the entire Fenelon Falls population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 10.84% of the visible minority population and 0.19% of the entire Fenelon Falls population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 6.83% of the visible minority population and 0.12% of the entire Fenelon Falls population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 5.22% of the visible minority population and 0.09% of the entire Fenelon Falls population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 4.42% of the visible minority population and 0.08% of the entire Fenelon Falls population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 2.81% of the visible minority population and 0.05% of the entire Fenelon Falls population. The Visible minority, n.i.e. visible minority accounts for 2.01% of the visible minority population and 0.03% of the entire Fenelon Falls population. The West Asian visible minority accounts for 1.61% of the visible minority population and 0.03% of the entire Fenelon Falls population.

StatisticPercentage
South Asian26.51 %
Black21.29 %
Korean18.47 %
Chinese10.84 %
Filipino6.83 %
Multiple visible minorities5.22 %
Japanese4.42 %
Latin American2.81 %
Visible minority, n.i.e.2.01 %
West Asian1.61 %
comments powered by Disqus