Fort McMurray Housing Condominiums


In Fort McMurray most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 74.40% of homes in Fort McMurray. The other 25.60% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development74.40 %
part of a condominium development25.60 %
comments powered by Disqus