Fort McMurray Citizenship


In Fort McMurray Non Canadian citizens account for 9.00% of the population. The other 91.00% of the Fort McMurray population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens91.27 %
Not Canadian citizens8.73 %
comments powered by Disqus