Fort McMurray Immigration Year


In Fort McMurray Immigrants account for 16.21% of the population. The other 83.79% of the Fort McMurray population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Fort McMurray came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 63.18% of the immigrant population and 10.24% of the total population. 15.89% of the immigrant population and 2.58% of the entire Fort McMurray population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 9.3% of the immigrant population and 1.51% of the entire Fort McMurray population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 7.99% of the immigrant population and 1.30% of the entire Fort McMurray population came to Canada 1981 to 1990. 3.63% of the immigrant population and 0.59% of the entire Fort McMurray population came to Canada Before 1971.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201163.18 %
1991 to 200015.89 %
1971 to 19809.30 %
1981 to 19907.99 %
Before 19713.63 %
comments powered by Disqus