Fort Nelson Housing Condominiums


In Fort Nelson most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 92.71% of homes in Fort Nelson. The other 7.29% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development92.71 %
part of a condominium development7.29 %
comments powered by Disqus