Fort Nelson Citizenship


In Fort Nelson Non Canadian citizens account for 2.12% of the population. The other 97.88% of the Fort Nelson population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens97.89 %
Not Canadian citizens2.11 %
comments powered by Disqus