Fort Nelson Immigration


In Fort Nelson Immigrants account for 5.45% of the population. The other 94.55% of the Fort Nelson population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants94.55 %
Immigrants5.45 %
comments powered by Disqus