Fort Nelson Visible Minorities


In Fort Nelson the population is made up of 4.82% visible minorities. The other 95.18% of the Fort Nelson population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Fort Nelson is South Asian which accounts for 69.05% of the visible minority population and 2.91% of the total population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 23.81% of the visible minority population and 1.00% of the entire Fort Nelson population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 7.14% of the visible minority population and 0.30% of the entire Fort Nelson population.

StatisticPercentage
South Asian69.05 %
Filipino23.81 %
Multiple visible minorities7.14 %
comments powered by Disqus