In Gambo 32.6% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 13.8% of home owners in Gambo spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 18.2% of the rented homes in Gambo are subsidized and the remaining 81.8% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 36.4% of tenants in Gambo spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.
|Homes with a mortgage||32.60%|
|Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home||13.80%|
|Homes that are subsidized by tax payers||18.20%|
|Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs||36.40%|