Gaspé Immigration Continent


In Gaspé Immigrants account for 0.95% of the population. The other 99.05% of the Gaspé population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Gaspé is Europe which accounts for 65.38% of the immigrant population and 0.58% of the total population. 19.23% of the immigrant population and 0.17% of the entire Gaspé population come from Americas. 15.38% of the immigrant population and 0.14% of the entire Gaspé population come from Asia.

StatisticPercentage
Europe65.38 %
Americas19.23 %
Asia15.38 %
comments powered by Disqus