Georgetown Immigration Year


In Georgetown Immigrants account for 14.36% of the population. The other 85.64% of the Georgetown population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Georgetown came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 33.15% of the immigrant population and 4.77% of the total population. 20.17% of the immigrant population and 2.90% of the entire Georgetown population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 15.93% of the immigrant population and 2.29% of the entire Georgetown population came to Canada 2001 to 2011. 15.84% of the immigrant population and 2.28% of the entire Georgetown population came to Canada 1981 to 1990. 14.92% of the immigrant population and 2.14% of the entire Georgetown population came to Canada 1991 to 2000.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197133.15 %
1971 to 198020.17 %
2001 to 201115.93 %
1981 to 199015.84 %
1991 to 200014.92 %
comments powered by Disqus