Gillam Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Gillam 0.0% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 0.0% of home owners in Gillam spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 51.8% of the rented homes in Gillam are subsidized and the remaining 48.2% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 0.0% of tenants in Gillam spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage0.00%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home0.00%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers51.80%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs0.00%
comments powered by Disqus