Gillam Visible Minorities


In Gillam the population is made up of 4.12% visible minorities. The other 95.88% of the Gillam population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Gillam is Filipino which accounts for 70% of the visible minority population and 2.41% of the total population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 30% of the visible minority population and 1.03% of the entire Gillam population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino70.00 %
Latin American30.00 %
comments powered by Disqus