Golden Avenue Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Golden Avenue 57.3% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 8.6% of home owners in Golden Avenue spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 2.5% of the rented homes in Golden Avenue are subsidized and the remaining 97.5% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 36.5% of tenants in Golden Avenue spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage57.30%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home8.60%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers2.50%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs36.50%
comments powered by Disqus