Golden Avenue Immigration


In Golden Avenue Immigrants account for 13.02% of the population. The other 86.98% of the Golden Avenue population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants86.98 %
Immigrants13.02 %
comments powered by Disqus