Grand Falls-Windsor Housing Condominiums


In Grand Falls-Windsor most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 98.25% of homes in Grand Falls-Windsor. The other 1.75% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development98.25 %
part of a condominium development1.75 %
comments powered by Disqus