Grand Falls-Windsor Citizenship


In Grand Falls-Windsor Non Canadian citizens account for 0.74% of the population. The other 99.26% of the Grand Falls-Windsor population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens99.26 %
Not Canadian citizens0.74 %
comments powered by Disqus