Grand Falls-Windsor Visible Minorities


In Grand Falls-Windsor the population is made up of 1.89% visible minorities. The other 98.11% of the Grand Falls-Windsor population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Grand Falls-Windsor is Chinese which accounts for 55.81% of the visible minority population and 0.89% of the total population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 25.58% of the visible minority population and 0.41% of the entire Grand Falls-Windsor population. The Black visible minority accounts for 18.6% of the visible minority population and 0.30% of the entire Grand Falls-Windsor population.

StatisticPercentage
Chinese55.81 %
South Asian25.58 %
Black18.60 %
comments powered by Disqus