Grand Falls-Windsor Immigration Year


In Grand Falls-Windsor Immigrants account for 2.26% of the population. The other 97.74% of the Grand Falls-Windsor population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Grand Falls-Windsor came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 47.54% of the immigrant population and 1.08% of the total population. 31.15% of the immigrant population and 0.71% of the entire Grand Falls-Windsor population came to Canada 2001 to 2011. 13.11% of the immigrant population and 0.30% of the entire Grand Falls-Windsor population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 8.2% of the immigrant population and 0.19% of the entire Grand Falls-Windsor population came to Canada 1971 to 1980.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197147.54 %
2001 to 201131.15 %
1991 to 200013.11 %
1971 to 19808.20 %
comments powered by Disqus