Grand Forks Citizenship


In Grand Forks Non Canadian citizens account for 5.03% of the population. The other 94.97% of the Grand Forks population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens95.04 %
Not Canadian citizens4.96 %
comments powered by Disqus