Hamilton Housing Condominiums


In Hamilton most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 86.79% of homes in Hamilton. The other 13.21% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development86.79 %
part of a condominium development13.21 %
comments powered by Disqus