Hamilton immigrant age at arrival


In Hamilton Immigrants account for 25.00% of the population. The other 75.00% of the Hamilton population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Hamilton came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. This accounts for 38.07% of the immigrant population and 9.49% of the total population. 24.5% of the immigrant population and 6.11% of the entire Hamilton population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 19.21% of the immigrant population and 4.79% of the entire Hamilton population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 11.37% of the immigrant population and 2.83% of the entire Hamilton population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 6.86% of the immigrant population and 1.71% of the entire Hamilton population came to Canada at the age of 45 years and over.

StatisticPercentage
25 to 44 years38.07 %
15 to 24 years24.50 %
5 to 14 years19.21 %
Under 5 years11.37 %
45 years and over6.86 %
comments powered by Disqus