Hamilton Citizenship


In Hamilton Non Canadian citizens account for 5.20% of the population. The other 94.80% of the Hamilton population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens94.84 %
Not Canadian citizens5.16 %
comments powered by Disqus