Hamilton Visible Minorities


In Hamilton the population is made up of 15.57% visible minorities. The other 84.43% of the Hamilton population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Hamilton is South Asian which accounts for 26.08% of the visible minority population and 3.89% of the total population. The Black visible minority accounts for 17.6% of the visible minority population and 2.63% of the entire Hamilton population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 11.98% of the visible minority population and 1.79% of the entire Hamilton population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 8.76% of the visible minority population and 1.31% of the entire Hamilton population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 8.61% of the visible minority population and 1.29% of the entire Hamilton population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 8.3% of the visible minority population and 1.24% of the entire Hamilton population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 5.45% of the visible minority population and 0.81% of the entire Hamilton population. The West Asian visible minority accounts for 4.71% of the visible minority population and 0.70% of the entire Hamilton population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 3.42% of the visible minority population and 0.51% of the entire Hamilton population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 2.92% of the visible minority population and 0.44% of the entire Hamilton population. The Visible minority, n.i.e. visible minority accounts for 1.09% of the visible minority population and 0.16% of the entire Hamilton population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 1.08% of the visible minority population and 0.16% of the entire Hamilton population.

StatisticPercentage
South Asian26.08 %
Black17.60 %
Chinese11.98 %
Filipino8.76 %
Arab8.61 %
Latin American8.30 %
Southeast Asian5.45 %
West Asian4.71 %
Korean3.42 %
Multiple visible minorities2.92 %
Visible minority, n.i.e.1.09 %
Japanese1.08 %
comments powered by Disqus