Hammonds Plains Road Immigration


In Hammonds Plains Road Immigrants account for 8.71% of the population. The other 91.29% of the Hammonds Plains Road population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants91.29 %
Immigrants8.71 %
comments powered by Disqus