Happy Valley-Goose Bay Housing Condominiums


In Happy Valley-Goose Bay most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 96.49% of homes in Happy Valley-Goose Bay. The other 3.51% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development96.49 %
part of a condominium development3.51 %
comments powered by Disqus