Hébertville Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Hébertville 65.8% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 8.1% of home owners in Hébertville spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 13.7% of the rented homes in Hébertville are subsidized and the remaining 86.3% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 13.7% of tenants in Hébertville spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage65.80%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home8.10%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers13.70%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs13.70%
comments powered by Disqus