High Level Visible Minorities


In High Level the population is made up of 8.18% visible minorities. The other 91.82% of the High Level population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in High Level is Filipino which accounts for 75% of the visible minority population and 4.99% of the total population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 25% of the visible minority population and 1.66% of the entire High Level population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino75.00 %
South Asian25.00 %
comments powered by Disqus