Iqaluit immigrant age at arrival


In Iqaluit Immigrants account for 5.10% of the population. The other 94.90% of the Iqaluit population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Iqaluit came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. This accounts for 42.65% of the immigrant population and 2.21% of the total population. 20.59% of the immigrant population and 1.07% of the entire Iqaluit population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 19.12% of the immigrant population and 0.99% of the entire Iqaluit population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 10.29% of the immigrant population and 0.53% of the entire Iqaluit population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 7.35% of the immigrant population and 0.38% of the entire Iqaluit population came to Canada at the age of 45 years and over.

StatisticPercentage
25 to 44 years42.65 %
15 to 24 years20.59 %
5 to 14 years19.12 %
Under 5 years10.29 %
45 years and over7.35 %
comments powered by Disqus