Joliette Housing Condominiums


In Joliette most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 91.04% of homes in Joliette. The other 8.96% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development91.04 %
part of a condominium development8.96 %
comments powered by Disqus