Joliette Citizenship


In Joliette Non Canadian citizens account for 2.64% of the population. The other 97.36% of the Joliette population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens97.36 %
Not Canadian citizens2.64 %
comments powered by Disqus