Joliette Visible Minorities


In Joliette the population is made up of 3.64% visible minorities. The other 96.36% of the Joliette population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Joliette is South Asian which accounts for 25.29% of the visible minority population and 0.90% of the total population. The Black visible minority accounts for 23.53% of the visible minority population and 0.84% of the entire Joliette population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 21.18% of the visible minority population and 0.75% of the entire Joliette population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 12.94% of the visible minority population and 0.46% of the entire Joliette population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 7.65% of the visible minority population and 0.27% of the entire Joliette population. The Visible minority, n.i.e. visible minority accounts for 4.12% of the visible minority population and 0.15% of the entire Joliette population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 3.53% of the visible minority population and 0.13% of the entire Joliette population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 1.76% of the visible minority population and 0.06% of the entire Joliette population.

StatisticPercentage
South Asian25.29 %
Black23.53 %
Latin American21.18 %
Arab12.94 %
Southeast Asian7.65 %
Visible minority, n.i.e.4.12 %
Multiple visible minorities3.53 %
Chinese1.76 %
comments powered by Disqus