Kamloops immigrant age at arrival


In Kamloops Immigrants account for 9.42% of the population. The other 90.58% of the Kamloops population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Kamloops came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. This accounts for 34.86% of the immigrant population and 3.21% of the total population. 28.12% of the immigrant population and 2.59% of the entire Kamloops population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 21.31% of the immigrant population and 1.96% of the entire Kamloops population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 11.9% of the immigrant population and 1.10% of the entire Kamloops population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 3.82% of the immigrant population and 0.35% of the entire Kamloops population came to Canada at the age of 45 years and over.

StatisticPercentage
25 to 44 years34.86 %
15 to 24 years28.12 %
5 to 14 years21.31 %
Under 5 years11.90 %
45 years and over3.82 %
comments powered by Disqus