Kamloops Visible Minorities


In Kamloops the population is made up of 6.73% visible minorities. The other 93.27% of the Kamloops population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Kamloops is South Asian which accounts for 37.66% of the visible minority population and 2.25% of the total population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 20.91% of the visible minority population and 1.25% of the entire Kamloops population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 13.46% of the visible minority population and 0.81% of the entire Kamloops population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 9% of the visible minority population and 0.54% of the entire Kamloops population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 7.94% of the visible minority population and 0.48% of the entire Kamloops population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 3.68% of the visible minority population and 0.22% of the entire Kamloops population. The Black visible minority accounts for 3.19% of the visible minority population and 0.19% of the entire Kamloops population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 2.52% of the visible minority population and 0.15% of the entire Kamloops population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 1.16% of the visible minority population and 0.07% of the entire Kamloops population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 0.48% of the visible minority population and 0.03% of the entire Kamloops population.

StatisticPercentage
South Asian37.66 %
Chinese20.91 %
Japanese13.46 %
Filipino9.00 %
Arab7.94 %
Korean3.68 %
Black3.19 %
Southeast Asian2.52 %
Latin American1.16 %
Multiple visible minorities0.48 %
comments powered by Disqus