Kanata Visible Minorities


In Kanata the population is made up of 21.72% visible minorities. The other 78.28% of the Kanata population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Kanata is Chinese which accounts for 28.4% of the visible minority population and 6.03% of the total population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 20.53% of the visible minority population and 4.36% of the entire Kanata population. The Black visible minority accounts for 12.47% of the visible minority population and 2.65% of the entire Kanata population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 10.13% of the visible minority population and 2.15% of the entire Kanata population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 9.96% of the visible minority population and 2.12% of the entire Kanata population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 4.25% of the visible minority population and 0.90% of the entire Kanata population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 4.02% of the visible minority population and 0.85% of the entire Kanata population. The West Asian visible minority accounts for 3.63% of the visible minority population and 0.77% of the entire Kanata population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 3.21% of the visible minority population and 0.68% of the entire Kanata population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 1.72% of the visible minority population and 0.36% of the entire Kanata population. The Visible minority, n.i.e. visible minority accounts for 0.93% of the visible minority population and 0.20% of the entire Kanata population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 0.75% of the visible minority population and 0.16% of the entire Kanata population.

StatisticPercentage
Chinese28.40 %
South Asian20.53 %
Black12.47 %
Southeast Asian10.13 %
Arab9.96 %
Latin American4.25 %
Filipino4.02 %
West Asian3.63 %
Multiple visible minorities3.21 %
Korean1.72 %
Visible minority, n.i.e.0.93 %
Japanese0.75 %
comments powered by Disqus