Kelowna Citizenship


In Kelowna Non Canadian citizens account for 3.95% of the population. The other 96.05% of the Kelowna population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens96.07 %
Not Canadian citizens3.93 %
comments powered by Disqus