Kemptville Housing Condominiums


In Kemptville most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 99.47% of homes in Kemptville. The other 0.53% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development99.47 %
part of a condominium development0.53 %
comments powered by Disqus