Kemptville Citizenship


In Kemptville Non Canadian citizens account for 1.51% of the population. The other 98.49% of the Kemptville population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens98.49 %
Not Canadian citizens1.51 %
comments powered by Disqus